I am at my in-laws' house and on a little flip calender for the day was the saying "God never closes one door without opening another."
Today marks the sixth anniversary of the triplets' birth and death (see the triplets' story in my earlier blog entries). I have so many sad memories of that day and I always feel sorry for my brother and sister-in-law during this time of remembering.
The thought for today really caught my attention. That is so true. God closed the door for my brother and his wife to be parents to triplets, but He opened the door almost two years later for them to adopt McKenzie. I am babysitting for her today, especially grateful for God's wisdom in the matter. I know that little Ethan, Rebecca, and Brianna are in Heaven with my precious little ones and that I'll see them again, and for that I am also grateful.
Paula
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment